Sunday, August 08, 2010

Where am I going?

3d-graphics and CGI is hard work, and my advice to those who wants to enter that field is usually the following: Unless you have a burning fire and a passion for it, leave it for something else. There are thousands and thousands people out there who do their best every day to become better and better. Some of them already professionals, some are still amateurs. All of them learn and develop every day!

This is important, for maybe I should apply that advice to myself as well. Yupp, I do love the field of CGI and 3d-graphics. But do I love it enough? And what about it is it that I love? What areas? From time to time it's important to stop and ask yourself those questions. And that's what I'm doing right now.

This blog will remain, and will develop the same way I do. I have some rough idea where I'm going, but I'm not quite there yet. There are things I want to examine, to push further when it comes to CGI, webb and art. What these things are? You are welcome to find out together with me...

No comments: