Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do stuff

One of the most important parts of getting better within CGI (or right about anything) is to DO IT! Don't get caught up reading about it, watching tutorials, thinking about it or blogging about it. Just do stuff!!

Unfortunately I'm one of those that have a tendency to just read and research things, and not getting things done. However, I've found a service (hassle.me), that reminds me from time to time to do stuff. One of these things that I'm reminded by is to draw a drawing. This is in an attempt to get better at drawing over time. Not to a profesional level, but to a decent level so that I can make design sketches and perhaps draw the characters I play in various rpgs. My progress is posted on another of my blogs (My path to drawing)

My hope and aim in the coming months is to do the same thing with this blog. Once in a while I'll do a modell, a texture or a rendering to push myself further, and also to post it here.

No comments: